Thursday, September 30, 2010

I have just had some sad news from England. My cousin Sandra died in the early hours of today. Sandy had been fighting cancer for many years starting with breast cancer about 10 years ago. Once cleared of that she seemed to be fine then a secondary cancer appeared 5 years later and so it went on. Four times she beat the terrible decease until  recently when it appeared in her back.
I visited her when I was in England recently and she was like a little shadow but was defiant that she would get better but we all knew that she wouldn't be with us for much longer and now she is at peace,
She was my youngest bridesmaid when I married in 1960. She was so happy and no one could wipe the smile off her face. She was always a happy person. I shall miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment