Wednesday, April 27, 2011

E-Book on line.

At last the e-book for my novel 'The Celtic Fabler' is available on my web site, http://www.knittedlacedesigns.net/
 My web master worked hard on getting it up and I thank her, it was the first one she had ever done, when she did her computer corse at university e-books had not been invented.
I wanted it put up because postage is a killer now all over the world and makes things like books very expensive now for those who don't need an autographed copy can afford to buy it.
My local bookshop, Dymocks, have taken a few of my books to sell for me, the owner likes to suport local writers and I thank them also.
I plan to do a book signing at the PCYC craft martket on 8th May. I have had a site there for several years selling my craft work and patterns and have a lot of regular clients and friends and they have all been interested in my writing. I look forward to having a good day there.

No comments:

Post a Comment