Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding.

I, like millions of other people around the world, last night watched the Royal Wedding and wasn't it great?
I lovely pageantry and as an ex Brit I love the way we can organise precisely a big occasion and they didn't get any bigger than this.
I loved the gown, it would the type I would chose if I had the money and of course, young enough. I love simple elegance, so many brides nowadays tend to go over the top with frills of beads and anything else they can think of thinking that more is better.
Yes, I enjoyed last night.

This morning I had to go for a breathe test to see what capacity my lungs have ready for surgery. The trouble was, this morning I woke up0 with a terrible sinus problem. For quite a while I coughed and sneezed and wheezed my way around but I seemed to cope well with the test, we shall see. I just have to wait now for my ultra sound appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment