Sunday, March 13, 2011

Devastation continues.

The devastation continues in Japan.
Our Urban Search and Rescue Team (USAR) arrived there yesterday to give what help they can.
These people must be exhausted. First they help with the floods in Queensland then the horror of Lockyer Valley where the were so many deaths. Just as they had finished there they were sent to north Queensland after the cyclone Yasi hit. Home for a couple of days when the earthquake in Christchurch happened and they were there within hours. They have been home from there for less than a week and now they are in Japan. It is not a job I would like to do.

I had a fight with my little chihuahua this morning.
For those of you that don't know, I have two little dogs. Trixie is a 13 year old Tenterfield Terrier and Cariad a 2 year old tiny chihuahua who I often call a fur ball tornado and is really a bundle of fun.
This morning I was up early, I had to take some pain killers. After a cup of coffee I decided it would be best to go back to bed for a while. Cariad was still on the bed but in the place where I normally lay. I told her to move. She just looked at me so I moved her and she nipped me. Well I can tell you, she had a Sharp slap on her rear end and I gave her a right royal rousing. She slunk down to the end of the bed but as I settled down she crept back up and cuddled into me. I think she is sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment