Friday, March 11, 2011

Devastion.

I have been watching, with horror, the devastion of Japan. The destruction is terrible and I am afraid there will be massive lives lost.
I believe that every country in the world will be affected as Japan is a popular country for work and holiday, I know that many Austalians are over there, some on holidays in the snow fields and others working, mainly as english teachers in many schools.
My sympathies are with the people.

I have the cover for my book.
I googled images and found a perfect picture. I contacted the photographer and asked his permission to use it. He was such a nice young man and for a small fee, he gave me the right to use it.
It is an oak tree in the morning sun. The oak was a sacred tree to the Celts, to them it was strength and hope.
I think it will look good. It is a wrap around cover with the tree on the front then the spine and the sunshine section will be the back.
I can't wait to see it on my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment