Monday, May 2, 2011

I have one.

Today I could prove that I have one. A heart that is. I had to have an ultra sound check on my heart prior to surgery. Once the results have been sent to The Prince Charles Hospital in Brisbane they can make a date for me to go down and have this crazy gall bladder removed. Hopefully, then I shall be with out this terrible pain which has been with me since christmas day and I can get on with my life again.

I think winter is on its way. The nights are getting colder even though the daytime is very pleasant, still need light summer dresses on but I have been going through my few winter things. Unfortuantely, I don't need any new ones so I guess I don't go shopping in the clothes shops, so annoying but then it means I can save up quicker to have my next book printed, I have nearly finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment