Thursday, May 5, 2011

Naughty, naughty.

I had just finished saying that I needed no more clothes. Well. my daughter and I went shopping today, grocery shopping that is but as we walked pass Millers they had a 'nothing over $20' sale and there in front was a beautiful long dress. I love long dresses and wear them at every opportunity and these were lovely and they had my size. Of course, I had to buy one. Yes, I know it is nearly winter but we do have warm days in winter, it is just the nights that get cold and this one was chiffon with an underskirt in shades of purple and a bit of cream. I might wear it tomorrow, it is my eldest granddaughters birthday and we are all meeting to share some birthday cake, and I have my variegated purple shawl to wear if it is a little chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment