Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy, busy, busy.

To tell the truth I haven't been that busy but it sounds good.
Most of my time I have been watching the Commonwealth Games on TV. For the ones that don't know what the games are about here is a link to find out
http://www.commonwealthgames.org.au/
Australia is doing well, I hope in forgoes well for the Olympic games in 2012.

I am also getting ready for the craft market on Sunday and then for my garage sale next week. I am selling all my craft gear that isn't conected to knitting and spinning, I will never have time for all I would like to do and what I have equipment for so it might as well go and give me a little more space.

I was watching an AD on TV and realised I am too old by 10 years to take out life insurance, where have all the years gone????
Of course I could take out funeral insurance but I am not ready to die yet and it could be as bad as the time when my daughter gave us a present of a breakdown insurance, our car broke down for the first time!!!!
No, I think I will leave the funeral insurance for a while, no good in tempting provedence.

I have been spending too much time on the NaNoWriMo forums as well but it is good to know that everybody is looking forward to the November month of madness.
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/node
I have planed out a story but not sure if I can make 50,000 words out of it. Time will tell.

I am going back to my TV now, the games have started again and I want to watch us win some more medals.
Will talk again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment