Friday, October 22, 2010

Naughty dog!!

On Fridays I have a mobile veggie man call. He is good because his fruit and veggies are fresh and cheaper than the supermarkets and as a bonus, he carries the best fresh cold pressed honey which I love.
While I was outside buying my produce my little chihauhau was into mischief. When I came back indoors she was on my computer desk sniffing around. My printer was switched on ready for me to do some work and of course, she stepped on the go switch and it started printing. Fourtunately, my program wasn't up and all that spewed up was blank pages. But the cheeky thing just stood there, looking at me.


Yesterday was my youngest grandsons' birthday. We all gathered at my youngest daughters house and we shared in his birthday cake and watched him open his birthday presents. I can't believe he is already seven years old. Where has the time gone?

I have tried to put a photo in but it didn't work. I guess I have some more learning to do yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment