Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wash out.

Well, todays market was a wash out. It started to rain just before Linda and I left . For once we were able to pull up almost to the door to unload so we didn't get too wet. The humidity was high (94%). We all looked as if we had just stepped out of the shower by the time we were set up. I noticed a lot of stall holders were missing, probably cut off because of flooded roads. Unfortunately, the rain kept the customers away so none of us did much selling which was a shame, I was hoping to earn a little money for christmas. Never mind, next year might be better.
One thing though, I did manage to get a fair bit of knitting done and talk to other stall holders there.
It is still raining. Reports are coming through about local flooding and more rain is forcasted for tomorrow. I am safe from flooding but it will be too wet to do any thing except to sit back with my feet up. I won't have to water my plants. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment